In this article we will tell how to root Zen 105 Max with the help of ZYKUroot. Read the instructions below.
More information about the developers of the program can be found here.
What privileges Root gives rights
- Block advertising in applications and games.
- Full access to the system and editing of system files.
- Increase the processor clock speed (overclocking).
- Removing embedded applications from the manufacturer, removing system applications.
- Managing system services and processes.
- The ability to install applications on a memory card, as well as the ability to move already installed applications.
- Automation of actions by different programs, for example, with the help of Tasker.
- Hide the on-screen buttons.
- Creation of custom firmware.
This list can be continued for a long time.
How to root on Zen 105 Max
- Download the ZYKUroot program for free
- Turn on the USB debugging function
- Take the USB cable and connect your device to the PC.
- Run the program.
- Click the Root button, the information window “Root started ..” appears and wait for the Rooted message.
- To check for updates in the program, click the Update button
Now root is received.