In this article we will talk about a new method of obtaining root rights for Samsung Galaxy J3 SM-J3109 with the help of ZYKUroot. The process does not take much time.
More information about the developers of the program can be found here.
What privileges Root gives rights
- Block ads in applications.
- Editing system files and configurations.
- Increase the processor clock speed (overclocking).
- Removing embedded applications from the manufacturer, removing system applications.
- Managing system services and processes.
- The ability to install applications on a memory card, as well as the ability to move already installed applications.
- Automation of actions by different programs, for example, with the help of Tasker.
- Ability to hide the on-screen buttons.
- Creation of custom firmware.
This is only a small part of the possibilities.
How to root Samsung Galaxy J3 SM-J3109
- Download the ZYKUroot program for free
- Enable USB Debug
- Take the USB cable and connect your device to the PC.
- Run the program.
- Click the Root button, the information window “Root started ..” appears and wait for the Rooted message.
- If you want to check if new versions of the program have come out, click Update
Congratulations! You have root.