In this article we will tell how to root KrugerMatz Flow 2 with the help of ZYKUroot. Read the instructions below.
More information about the developers of the program can be found here.
What privileges Root gives rights
- Remove ads from games and applications.
- Editing system files and configurations.
- Overclocking the processor.
- Removing embedded applications from the manufacturer, removing system applications.
- Managing system services and processes.
- The ability to install applications on a memory card, as well as the ability to move already installed applications.
- Automation of actions by different programs, for example, with the help of Tasker.
- Ability to hide the on-screen buttons.
- Creation of custom firmware.
This is only a small part of the possibilities.
How to root on KrugerMatz Flow 2
- Download ZYKUroot for free
- Turn on the USB debugging function
- Connect your Android device via microUSB to your computer.
- Run the program.
- Click the Root button, the information window “Root started ..” appears and wait for the Rooted message to appear.
- To check for updates, click Update.
Congratulations! You have root.