In this article we will talk about a new method of obtaining root rights to Freetel XM with the help of ZYKUroot. Read the instructions below.
More information about the developers of the program can be found here.
What privileges Root gives rights
- Block advertising in applications and games.
- Full access to the system and editing of system files.
- Overclocking the processor.
- Removing embedded applications from the manufacturer, removing system applications.
- Managing system services and processes.
- Moving applications to the memory card.
- Automation of actions by different programs, for example, with the help of Tasker.
- Ability to hide the on-screen buttons.
- Creation of custom firmware.
This is only a modest part of the possibilities.
How to root on Freetel XM
- Download the ZYKUroot utility for free from our website
- Turn on the USB debugging function
- Connect your Android device to the computer using the MicroUSB cable.
- Run the program.
- Click the Root button, the information window “Root started ..” appears and wait for the Rooted message to appear.
- To check for updates in the program, click the Update button
Congratulations! You have root.