In this article, we’ll talk about, how to root Freetel Priori 2 with the help of ZYKUroot. The process does not take much time.
More information about the developers of the program can be found here.
What privileges Root gives rights
- Block ads in applications.
- Editing system files and configurations.
- Increase the processor clock speed (overclocking).
- Removing embedded applications from the manufacturer, removing system applications.
- Managing system services and processes.
- The ability to install applications on a memory card, as well as the ability to move already installed applications.
- Automation of actions by different programs, for example, with the help of Tasker.
- Hide the on-screen buttons.
- Creating your own firmware.
This is only a modest part of the possibilities.
How to root on Freetel Priori 2
- Download the ZYKUroot utility for free from our website
- Enable USB Debug
- Connect your Android device to the computer using the MicroUSB cable.
- Run the program.
- Click the Root button, the information window “Root started ..” appears and wait for the Rooted message.
- To check for updates, click Update.
Now root is received.