In this article we will give information how to root Freetel Nico with the help of ZYKUroot. It does not take a lot of time.
More information about the program can be found here.
What possibilities give root rights
- Block ads in applications.
- Editing system files and configurations.
- Increase the processor clock speed (overclocking).
- Removing embedded applications from the manufacturer, removing system applications.
- Managing system services and processes.
- The ability to install applications on a memory card, as well as the ability to move already installed applications.
- Automation of actions by different programs, for example, with the help of Tasker.
- Hide the on-screen buttons.
- Creating your own firmware.
This list can be continued for a long time.
How to root on Freetel Nico
- Download ZYKUroot for free from our website
- Turn on the USB debugging function
- Connect your Android device via microUSB to your computer.
- Run the program.
- Click the Root button, the information window “Root started ..” appears and wait for the Rooted message.
- To check for updates, click Update.
Congratulations! You have root.